NO SPOILERS The Secret Life of Pets (2016) Reviewing the film.

The Secret Life of Pets (2016) 










Rating: 7.5/10
Director: Yarrow Cheney and Chris Renaud
Writer: Cinco Paul, Ken Daurio, Simon Rich and Brian Lynch 
Starring: Kevin Hart, Jenny Slate, Ellie Kemper, Eric Stonestreet and Louis C.K.
Genre: Comedy. Family.

The Story Plot: This film is about a terrier named Max, a dog that has the best life that could be imaged for a pet. Finding someone that truly loves him and gives him the attention he craves for. Max feels so lucky to have such a great owner named Katie. Max is played Louis C.K. and Katie is played by Ellie Kemper. However Max, gets into a spot of trouble. Why? Because there is another new member to the family. Another dog named Duke. Duke is played by Eric Stonestreet. Due to Max not being used to this, he doesn't react well and instantly hates Duke. The story follows what they will do to become the only pet... However the story has a completely unexpected ending. This film also shows the hilarious side of what animals get up to, when the owners are no longer around! This now makes me question my animals too! This film without a doubt, has many funny moments. The film is recommended to watch, especially for family time. The film has elements of humour suitable for everyone, mostly for young people but with adult elements also helping to involve everyone.The film is also worth watching for those that are particularly interested in the Minions from Despicable Me. The reason for this is because there is an exclusive short movie involving the Minions! The film is pretty well told and I was honestly pleasantly surprised! This film is great for everyone, looking for something to do. Love animals? Watch this! Love animation? This is great! 

I must say that without Kevin Hart, I probably wouldn't have laughed as much as I did. Kevin Hart was hilarious, this film should certainly not be missed. The kids will love it and the adults can enjoy it too!

Personal Experience: I personally really enjoyed this film. I've always loved animated movies, so I knew that this film was something that I had to watch! While watching this film in the cinema and getting the best quality with sound and visual aspects, I knew that time would go fast while watching this. I loved the moments when in the cinema there were different noises coming from the speakers! I would turn around thinking it was real. Absolutely incredible! My personal favourite part of the film, was the introduction of the bunny played by Kevin Hart. I honestly had no idea that Kevin Hart was even in this film, it honestly made everything seem funny without there needing to be any proper "trying". Another part that I particularly liked, was when we got to see variety of animal owners leaving the house and seeing how the pets act alone. It was hilarious, it now gets me thinking about my own pets. I no longer want to leave them alone, it's just too funny! My experience overall was pretty great, I couldn't have thought of a better timing or place to be. There was no distractions, no phone lights, no talking... Incredible! I was so impressed when going to the cinema, that I honestly do recommend going to the cinema to watch this film. It will help give you the best experience, just like I had. Time went by so fast, I kinda never actually wanted this film to end. Great great! My favourite character was Snowball, played by Kevin Hart. The reason why I liked this character so much was because the character showed a naughty but nice personality. Even though Snowball has the representation of a bad bunny... He's hilarious and wants love. Snowball certainly has the love from me! So check out this film while you still can! AMAZING! I certainly do not regret watching this film and will be watching it again.


The Budget: Estimated at $75,000,000
Making in the Opening Weekend: Estimated at over $100,000,000


Check out the trailer here! 










As always,

Hit That Film! 
- Gemma Card 

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

Oshha said...

Interesting new blog layout Gemma. How are your holidays going?

Unknown said...

Thank you! Holiday's are going well thanks! Hope your's are too!