Bridget Jones's Baby (2016) Review!

Bridget Jones's Baby (2016) Review!






Director: Sharon Maguire
Starring: Renèe Zellweger, Gemma Jones, Jim Broadbent, Sally Phillips, Colin Firth and Ben Willbond.
Writers: Helen Fielding, Dan Mazer and Emma Thompson 


Rate: 8.5/10


I honestly couldn't wait any longer to review this film. This is the best film I have seen so far in the cinema, this year!! Honestly. The comedy is spot on and there was no disappointment whatsoever. BRIDGET JONES FINALLY MAKES ALL WOMEN HAVE HOPE IN THEIR LOVE LIVES AGAIN. The film honestly has had me crying of laughter in the cinema and I was so glad to share my moment with everyone else for the first time in the cinema. I didn't feel my money was wasted whatsoever. In fact, I'm definitely buying the DVD!

This film is about a women named Bridget Jones, who feels lonely and that doesn't she doesn't have a lot of time left to find her true love.Then... She gets two men at once! Now Bridget is pregnant and she doesn't even know who the dad is. The film shows the pregnancy struggles and finding true love. This film is certainly worth watching, so Hit That Film for sure!

This film is definitely a must see! 

Check out the trailer:  




As always,

Hit That Film! 
- Gemma Card



Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: