Absolutely Anything! (2015) Reviewing.

Absolutely Anything (2015) Review.




Staring: Simon Pegg, Rob Riggle, Robin Williams and Kate Beckinsale  
Director: Terry Jones 
Writers: Terry Jones and Gavin Scott


Rating 6/10


After waiting a very long time to finally watch this, I can finally say I have seen this. The film was certainly on my must see list, however now that I have seen this... I am a little disappointed. The film is about the main protagonist, that doesn't seem to come across as lucky with a happy life. However, the aliens that are watching over decide to give him powers so he can do absolutely anything he wishes. If the main protagonist doesn't do anything for the greater good, then the aliens plan to destroy the humans. The film has definitely a great story plot and has elements of humour. However it didn't tick all my expectations. After desperately wanting to go to the cinema to watch this, but by the time I got there it was no longer showing... I knew I wanted to wait for this to come out. The film is a decent watch, but has the feel of dragging in some elements. An example is when the main protagonist is in the bathroom asking for a better body, this scene should have been longer because it was full of humour. However the short scene was wasted without appreciation. The longer scenes such as, when the main protagonist is tied up, seems to be too long and less dramatic because of this.Overall, the film was pretty decent and I'm glad I saw it.


This film is worth watching, if you feel like you need something to do. The film has the potential to be great, it just needed more attention. Enjoy!


Check out the trailer: 




As Always,

Hit That Film!
- Gemma Card 

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: