Film Review - Grimsby (2016)

Film Review - The Brothers Grimsby (2016)




Rating: 8.7/10

When first seeing this advertised when watching another film, I was laughing so much by just the teasers. I knew that I had to see this as it was from the makers of Borat. Due to Borat having a great reputation (arguably) I knew that this film should be good also. It's about two brothers from Grimsby that are separated by adoption. When they finally find each other, it would not have been obvious by how different they both are. One a spy and the other... a casual football fan. This film was definitely a film I will be watching again. There was not a moment where I wasn't laughing and I was certainly not disappointed by any part. The film is for sure recommended and I would suggest hitting the cinema to get the full effect this film deserves! Although this film has not been highly rated on other reviews, this would certainly be on my must see! If you love comedy, that is crazy and out of the ordinary... than you'll love this!



Watch the trailer here:






As always,

Hit That Film!
- Gemma Card

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: